THE PEAK DISTRICT
100km, 50km, or 25km...
..Walk it, Jog it, or Run it
13/14 JULY - NEW
Bakewell Base Camp
This NEW challenge event is set to welcome up to 3,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We'll have a major 'Base Camp' hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend - and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks - with full support all the way.
This is a gem in the Heart of England and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of our Bakewell Base Camp - there's a challenge here for everyone - and one not to be missed.
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Bakewell start / finish
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- Medics, Marshals, Trek Masters
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Range of Camping options
- Base Camp - bar & entertainment
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- Parking, shuttle buses & tranfers
- Optional Training Walks / Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It will be rewarding, fun, and achievable with good preparation, spirit, and your determination. Join us for what will be an unforgettable weekend in the fabulous Peak District - and Push Yourself Further!
Ultra Challenge Series...
Peak District Challenge Partners
.. 300 other Charities also involved